Are you passionate about live theater?
Volunteer with us.
Live theater can move us to feel things that we don’t experience from tv and movies.
Music is a universal language that can speak to the hearts of an entire audience even though they may have nothing in common…or so they think.
Join our team and help us bring positive, hopeful music and entertainment to our community.
Duties may include:
1. Handing out programs and seeing that guests find seats.
2. Checking in guests at the box office table when they arrive.
3. Monitoring the merchandise table and helping guests with options
And it’s so simple. You just need to commit to:
- Communicate clearly, concisely and in a friendly manner.
- Arrive 1 hour before performance time to check in and be briefed on your duties.
- Represent PMTC to the public in a professional and friendly manner at all times. The
volunteer team plays a key public role and their task is to serve, and to make the patron feel welcome and at ease.
- Arrive in attire that is clean and pressed and business casual.
Portland Musical Theater Company is committed to providing outstanding customer service to all of its patrons and you would be a big part of that experience.
Volunteers may help take tickets, seat our guests, and more. Plus you can see the show for free!